[messages] [Module Design] Two noob queries - Sounds on symbolic dice & range

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 4 18:13:04 MST 2012

> Be that as it may, I've got a bunch of symbolic dice buttons and would
> like a sound played when clicked. I've got it working on the normal
> dice rollers using a multi action button and I can play the sound if I
> use a hotkey to roll the symbolic dice.... But I can't work out how to
> get a sound when clicking on the symbolic dice on the menu using your
> mouse.

if you have this working for a normal die roller ir should be the same.
Make the normal Symbolic Dice roller button invisible by setting no icon
and no button name. Do the same for the action button that fires off the
sound. Then use a multi-action button to fire off the Symbolic die and
the action button.