[messages] [Module General Discussion] Fantasy Flight Game's policy

balena63 mi1291 at famigliaricci.it
Wed Sep 5 04:36:19 MST 2012

I'm working to a module for

Death Angel - The Card Game

The job ends very soon and the module will include all four expansions.

I seen a previous module for this game was banned despite there are a
lot of fantasy flight games published.

I downloaded a lot of published modules of FFG and I noted modules
contains "blank" cards or other missed datas

I've no problem to alter game cards before publishing (as arkham Horror,
for example ) it.

so I need to know

1) there are a strict policy about FFG games' modules ?
2) Who decide if the module is good enough to publish ?

Thanks in advance.