[messages] [Module Design] Two noob queries - Sounds on symbolic dice & range

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Sep 5 17:37:15 MST 2012

Ok,

It's not actually a bug. I thought I was going mad for a moment while I
was investigating this!

The problem is caused by the interaction between the Multi-Action button
and the Symbolic Die button. When you use a Multi-action button, it
hides the toolbar buttons that it is is activating, but the Symbolic Die
button is trying to show the results of the roll in the toolbar button,
so it doesn't work.

Instead of using a Multi-Action button to initiate the roll and sound by
button name, use a Do Action button and initiate the roll and sound via
Hot keys.

The Do Action button does not do any toolbar hiding. You will need to
hide the Play Sound button youself by not specifying a fbutton text or
icon.

Regards,
Brent.