[messages] [Module Design] Two noob queries - Sounds on symbolic dice & range

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Sep 5 21:48:10 MST 2012

>  I was trying to get the roll and sound playing when clicking the dice
> on the toolbar with the mouse as well.

No, that's not going to be possible to get a sound playing as well using
the same toolbar button that shows the dice. You can only get it to work
by having a separate button that rolls the dice and plays the sound.

> Is it possible to use a global key command on a game piece (or
> something similar) to fire a hotkey on the toolbar? So you click a
> game piece on the board and it rolls the symbolic dice on the toolbar?

Yes, you use a Global Hotkey trait in the counter. This will send the
specified Hotkey to all of the module and map level components.