[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] No Retreat - Problem with Cards

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Sep 6 05:13:14 MST 2012

Hi Marco, Peter,

I have followed those instructions exactly using two different computers
and the module behaves exactly as I would expect it to. On PC 1 I
started a campaign game and selected the Axis side. I went to the Axis
Player hand and click Draw card and a card draws. I went to the Russian
Player hand and click Draw card and nothing happens. Then I saved the
game and copied the saved game to the other PC. I open the saved game
and Axis is no longer an option so I select Russian. I open the Axis
hand and the card I drew as the Axis player is now hidden and clicking
on Draw card does nothing. I open the Russian Player hand and clicking
on Draw Card draws a card.

Can you please confirm that you do EXACTLY this process to the very last
detail and same things do not occur? Exactly what is different to what I
see?

Can you please send me the log file you create that you copy between
PC's.

Thanks,
Brent.