[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] No Retreat - Problem with Cards

StarPit starpit64 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 15:14:20 MST 2012

Well, I can only say that there is a translation bug and that the the
German settings of VASSAL produce a mistake playing NR. Marco has found
the same error in Twilight Struggle using the German settings of Vassal.
Maybe also a prblem when playing A Victory Denied and trying to flip the
Victory Chits. I will check today if The German version, if BOTH players
use them, produces a mistake at A Victory Denied, too.
Best,
Peter