[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Finding live opponents

Shadoglare ssforza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:05:59 MST 2012

So I've been curious - I've noticed there are almost always a good
number of live games going over the internet - but I'm wondering how
people are actually finding other players to just jump into a live game?
Are they arranging a pre-arranged time to get together on a forum
somewhere?
Is there a chat room where on a whim they are announcing "I'm looking
for a couple of players to play _____ on Vasssal, anybody interested?"
Are they just starting a new game on the network and hoping people will
see it and join?