[messages] [Module Design] Copying Pieces from One Game to Another?

dukewacoan jimdunnam at swbell.net
Sun Sep 9 19:27:53 MST 2012

I'm trying to learn how to Copy one piece from one Module to another
Module.

Specifically, I am attempting to Modify The Gamers Regimental ACW
Modules like This Terrible Sound to include the Basic Pieces from the
LOB None But Heroes Module.  Things like Skeddatle, ShakeyLegs, etc
markers that are new to the new Line of Battle rules.

Basically all I need to do is use the Basic Markers from NBH instead of
those currently in TTS.

Help?