[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Drag and drop is different

Brigz brigz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 13 14:28:33 MST 2012

Thanks for the quick reply.

It happens in all mods. Mod's I've downloaded and mods I've made. I've
even made simple test mods and it does it with them too.

I upgraded directly from 3.1.17 to 3.1.20. I never used 3.1.18 or
3.1.19.

When I was running 3.1.17 I even used mods that were made with both
.1.18 and .1.19 and they always worked perfectly. It was only until I
installed 3.1.20 that the drag and drop thing happened. It's the only
"problem" I've had with 3.1.20. Every thing else appears to work fine.