[messages] [Developers] Release candidate for 3.2.0-beta2

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 00:04:04 MST 2012

I am finding when opening my module I get errors that were not appearing
before Beta2:

_Bad Data in Module: [Layer-Sector:] - Numeric field contains a
non-number followProperty[TileStatus]=_

where TileStatus is a numeric [DP] used in [Layer] Follow Expression:
TileStatus.

This [DP] can be placed before or after the [Layer] without changing the
error.

Is there any explanation for the Layer change and a suggestion to repair
it (I have this error for several components in my module)?

Thanks

Flaney