[messages] [Developers] Release candidate for 3.2.0-beta2

mroyer mroyer1 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 05:45:46 MST 2012

"mroyer" wrote:

> Addendum: Actually, this time I stuck it out for, perhaps, 5 minutes
> or so and the install finally started.  I'll let you know how it goes.

So, after a while it finally finished and appears to have installed
correctly.
On looking closer, I noticed that a green-bar was slowly traversing the
top of my explorer window each time clicked on the VASSAL install .exe.
(see attachment) I'm not sure of the significance of the green bar, but
it doesn't seem like the install gets rolling until the bar has reached
the right-hand side of the explorer window.  The green bar does not
appear at all on earlier build install .exe's.

-Mark R.