[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Cannot manipulate regions within irregular grid

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 17 06:17:19 MST 2012

G'day all,

I'm currently creating a module using Vassal 3.2 beta 2. The issue I
have is similar, but not the same, to the post below:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3574&p=20758&hilit=irregular+grid#p20758[1]

When I click on the "Define Regions" button within the Irregular grid
dialog, the main board appears. I can add regions by right clicking on
the board and selecting "Add Region" from the pop up menu, however I
cannot move the region with drag and drop nor the arrow keys once it has
been added. The only way to move the region once it's created is by
editing the x and y co-ordinates.

I have submitted this bug to the bug tracker as Bug 4784.

Cheers

LB

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3574&p=20758&hilit=irregular+grid#p20758