[messages] [Developers] Good module fails in 8342.

mroyer mroyer1 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 11:27:12 MST 2012

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> BTW, your 94MB module contains a 72MB Map_1.xcf file you must have
> loaded by mistake. Delete that and it should drop back to 20MB or so.

Nice find!!!! And thanks. That's the GIMP graphics editor source file
for the game map image.

The 72 MB actually packs down to about 12 MB in the zip, so the 94 will
become about 82 MB when all is said and done.  I'd have been really
embarrassed if the file was over-sized by nearly 400% and I didn't
notice  :shock:  (As it is, I'm still a bit abashed...  :oops: )

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> Found the problem. I had managed to remove the fix for 4696...

Okay, good... so it's not on my end.  Thanks for the quick-hit effort
Brent.

"uckelman" wrote:
> I've uploaded svn8355, which has this fix:
> http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/[1]

And thanks Joel - good stuff, this 3.2 trunk.  Can't wait for it to go
live. (and looking forward to what VASSAL 4 will bring!)

-Mark R.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/