[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Moving pieces onto map and triggers

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 09:09:15 MST 2012

Andean Abyss has a similar set up where moving counters about the map
causes a tally that is kept for those specific counters to be adjusted
based on location. This sounds similar to what you are trying to do
although not identical. Also, I did create a similar setup in one of Rob
Doane's modules  (Guilford - I think it was) where the score was tracked
on a totally different map.

Between these two modules, how they do their tracking, I think you
should be able to fix your duplication issue.

Usually what is needed is an independent true/false property toggle
embedded, that insures that duplicate firing does not occur during the
sequence