[messages] [General Discussion] "Lord of the Rings" Vassal Team Sought

Cadwalla exoskeleton at gmx.de
Tue Sep 18 11:57:15 MST 2012

I am a game designer and have designed a "Lord of the Rings" game. Not
too long ago I submitted it to the most successful Lord of the Rings
game publisher of all time and they stated it was "incredible". However,
we got caught up on licensing issues. Recently it was submitted to the
Lord of the Rings license holder (himself) who said that at the moment
they don't need it because they have a lot on the market currently, but
"would know exactly where to go" should something change.

I am looking for some people who would be interested in doing some
"final" playtesting and creating a vassal module for it as I am not sure
it will get picked up and don't want it to sit in my closet for the next
ten years. It would be a "fan based" game. Of course credit would be
given and should it move to publication you would have thousands of
women banging on your door for proving you are the stud you are. :P

If you are interested in learning more, you can PM me here, but it might
be better to send me an email at: a r n u f (you know what comes here) g
m x . de

Please put "LOTR GAME" in the subject of the email.

I am planning on putting up an official website and maybe even a YouTube
video soon. I am guessing the total development process might take two
years before an official full release. I will also be having
professional artwork done for it (as I good contacts in the art
industry). And the prototype looks like a professionally done game
already.

Thanks for your time in reading this.