[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Moving pieces onto map and triggers

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Tue Sep 18 12:27:54 MST 2012

Just a guess but the double/triple hits you are experiencing at times
might be due to the piece dragging not being clear cut and the piece not
landing precisely but bouncing around a few times, albeit imperceptibly.
I know that there is a check on OldMap but maybe that attribute doesn't
fully update till the piece finishes movement completely.

If I understand correctly, your SCM's alternate between increasing and
decreasing the VP total. In other words, there is no situation when they
need to increase - or decrease - the score twice in a row.

If so, maybe you could add a couple GP's to store OldSCM_name and
OldSCM_direction (=increase or decrease). Then add a check on the SCM's
triggers to activate only when the SCM being played has a different name
from the previously used one OR the same name but there is a request for
a different direction of adjustment. The triggers themselves should take
care of storing OldSCM_name and OldSCM_direction when successfully
firing, with some Set Global Properties traits.