[messages] [Module Design] Does not Equal!

reddeblu twilightshadow0 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:42:45 MST 2012

I'm trying to get the name of a piece and compare it to a simple string,
but for the life of me I cannot get it to work!

This is what I'm attempting:
BasicName != name here

This is what I've tried:
BasicName != name here
BasicName =! name here
$BasicName$ != name here
$BasicName$ =! name here

None of these are working and I'm stumped, any idea of what I'm doing
wrong?

In past modules I've made I've never gotten the Does not Equal
expression to work, ever. I've always resorted to simply comparing it to
every other name/number over and over that it can equal, rather then the
simple few names/numbers it shouldn't equal, I'd very much like not have
to do that again though. :cry: