[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Moving pieces onto map and triggers

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Wed Sep 19 12:38:26 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

"JoelCFC25" wrote:
> barbanera, I may not be understanding the implication of why you think
> storing the direction of the last SCM's move is important, but to be
> clear: movement of SCMs does __not__ necessarily alternate between
> to/from the map. It's entirely possible that there would be 2 or more
> consecutive movements of SCMs from the Power Cards to the map.

Dude, one more attempt at making myself clear:

1) Update your CTRL-K property check in the SCM's trigger as follows:
<previous stuff> && PieceId != $SCMold_id$ || <previous stuff> &&
SCMold_direction != increase

2) Update your ALT-K property check in the SCM's trigger as follows:
<previous stuff> && PieceId != $SCMold_id$ || <previous stuff> &&
SCMold_direction != decrease

3) if __SCM 1__ is the first ever moved to __increas__e the score, you
will end up with the global properties SCMold_id and SCMold_direction
storing "1" and "increase", say (have your CTRL-1/2/3 or ALT-1/2/3 do
the storing);

4) if __SCM 1__ itself is moved again to __decrease__ the score, the
property check will pass, as the ___direction___ is different from the
stored one;

5) if __SCM 1__ itself was instead moved again to __increase__ the
score, be it in a later phase of the game or by the rogue double/triple
instances you are getting on your Mac, then the property check will
__NOT__ pass, as the id and direction are __BOTH__ the same as the
stored ones;

6) if __SCM 2__ is instead moved to either __increase or decrease__ the
score, the property check will pass, as the __name__ is different from
the stored one.