[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Moving pieces onto map and triggers

Tim McCarron timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 12:44:18 MST 2012

Sure you got everything? I still can't get it to glitch. I could all the
time before, but I can't with this build, and Im sitting here moving pieces
back n forth like crazy

All triggers should be active instead of passive
Inc/dec trigger replaced with 6 unique triggers
Set VP GP has own set of keys - not same as GKC relay key
STL goes to region not stack