[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Moving pieces onto map and triggers

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 13:37:35 MST 2012

barbanera's method did not work. I inserted some more Report Action
traits for debugging. When I get the doubled/tripled score adjustment, I
see the correct values for the PieceId of last moved key and the
direction of the last key move. I also see that Ctrl-K or Alt-K, the
things fired by the Trigger and sent to the player's VP marker, are
firing only once--i.e., I see something like this:

* Ottoman score: 13 VP
* Ottoman score: 15 VP
* ** TEST message **   Ctrl-K / Alt-K fired by trigger
* ** TEST message **   Stored PieceID = 4462, Stored move dir = increase

I moved the SCM once, the score increased twice, but the Report Action
traits bound to my test messages each occurred once. It's gotta be the
Alt/Ctrl 1-2-3 commands that are repeating somehow once initiated by the
Ctrl-K/Alt-K GKC.