[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Weird shape showing in toolbar in 3.2.0 beta2+

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Thu Sep 20 13:08:51 MST 2012

I just noticed that with 3.2.0 beta 2 or later builds there is a weird
spurious shape showing up on the toolbar of the main window. I tried
with beta 2, build 8355 and build 8361.

No such spurious shape with 3.1.18 or 3.2.0 beta 1 or build 8313.

Please see following snapshots, the "ok" one was taken with 3.1.18 (but
similar display with beta 1 and 8313) and the "weird" one with build
8355 (but similar display with beta 2 and 8361). Note the weird extra
almost transparent rectangular shape to the right of the camera image in
the build 8355 snapshot. Don't pay attention to the small square box to
the left of the camera (it is a turn counter with no text defined).

I tried removing the camera feature from the module but the weird shape
remains. It's a real feature because if one expands the turn counter to
"dock in the toolbar" (from the Preferences) the weird shape pushes the
camera image on a second line of the toolbar, at least in my 1366x768
laptop screen.

What gives?

[1]

[2]