[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Playtesters wanted

Crifmer crifmer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:33:42 MST 2012

Hi everyone!

Woodbine Street Games is launching a program utilizing VASSAL as a
playtesting tool.  This program is open to everyone.  The more the
merrier.

Our first game available for playtesting is Frogs! (with the exclamation
point), a family game for 2-4 people which should play in about 45-60
minutes.  It's an abstract strategy game with a complexity somewhere
between checkers and chess.

Head on over to our web site[1] and check it out in the playtesting
forum.  There will be more games available as they become ready for
prime time.

I hope you check it out.  I'd love to get your feedback.

Thanks!
Chris Mayer
Woodbine Street Games

[1] http://www.woodbinestreetgames.com