[messages] [Module Design] Auto Rotate on Placement

reddeblu twilightshadow0 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:58:02 MST 2012

You can set pieces to start in a certain state, such as rotated a
certain direction, in the piece window if they have the rotate trait.
Though it is a bit tricky to do and I can't remember how off the top of
my head.

Alternatively you could set a key command to be applied to all pieces
upon placement on the board in the map properties, then use the key to
turn the piece to its desired state.

You can also do what I've done before, make the graphics pre rotated a
certain way before putting them into vassal.

Depending on what you want it to do, of course, the key command on map
placement is the most versatile option.