[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Missing Toolbar menu

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 21 06:38:11 MST 2012

G'day,

Upon downloading and using Vassal 3.2.0-svn8367, the Battlelore module
I'm currently working on has lost some of it's toolbar menus (Draw Lore
cards & Hero buttons). I am also unable to create any further toolbar
menus in the module. The last version of Vassal I opened this module
with was 3.2-beta2 which didn't have this issue.

The module can be downloaded from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xu4sj1k44mg0z2y[1] (42Mb)

When I created a brand new module from scratch to test if this bug
occurs in a vanilla module, I was unable to replicate this issue.

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/?xu4sj1k44mg0z2y