[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Empty deck contains greyed out "Reposition stack" button

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Fri Sep 21 07:26:46 MST 2012

That is the way it has always behaved if there are no pieces in the
stack you wish to move. However, your suggestion is a good one and I'd
like to see that feature implemented myself. If there's going to be a
blank, it does make sense that the blank should be the same height and
width as entered.

I don't use the Reposition feature much as I usually create a graphic of
my layouts in a graphics program and then use the graphic coordinates to
enter X & Y manually. So, for the time being, you may want to try that.