[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Weird shape showing in toolbar in 3.2.0 beta2+

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Fri Sep 21 11:37:53 MST 2012

I completely wiped out the AppData/Roaming/Vassal/Tiles  folder and
restarted Vassal 3.2.0 build 8355 loading Marvel Heroes v1.2. The
spurious extra rectangular feature in the toolbar is still there. Darn
ugly and annoying if it forces other buttons on a 2nd line (as when I
reduce the window size).

I tried with 8313 again and I can confirm the shape is not showing. The
situation is as in the two snapshots shown in the previous message.
Actually, now that I look more closely at the first image above (taken
with 3.1.18 but identical with beta 1 or 8313) there is a much smaller
but still visible skewed white fudge to the right of the camera image.
Nothing as disturbing as in the beta2/8355 case, though.

Any clue?