[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Weird shape showing in toolbar in 3.2.0 beta2+

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sat Sep 22 04:10:05 MST 2012

Thus spake barbanera:
> And whatever is a JToolBar? I doubt it is something supposed to be there
>  :)

The JToolBar is there in both of your screenshots. It's just wider in
the second one. You can see it in the first one by the line which is
beneath screenshot button.

The commit which caused the change is probably 8339. I would argue that
neither of these is really correct---that button shouldn't be wrapped
in a JToolBar at all. This is something I've tried to correct before
without success.