[messages] [Module General Discussion] 1914: The Incredible Disappearing Game Map

Aurelian jeffergray at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 06:54:18 MST 2012

I've just begun trying to learn VASSAL, and the first game I'm
undertaking is "1914."  I've successfully (I think) downloaded the
module and gotten the starting set-up in place, but when I was finishing
up the initial set-up last night, the map disappeared and was replaced
with a sea of white, with only the counters remaining visible.  I saved
it anyway, hoping it would be better when I came back this morning, but
it's still the same -- only the counters are there against a totally
white background.  The scroll bars also work painfully slowly.  Any
ideas, solutions, or fixes would be greatly appreciated.