[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Missing Toolbar menu

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 22 21:31:47 MST 2012

Similar to the above problem (using Vassal 3.2.0-svn8367), in a
different module, I had created a number of GKC command buttons. These
buttons all appeared in the toolbar. I then created a toolbar menu and
entered the GKC commands so that they wouldn't clutter the toolbar. The
new toolbar appeared and the GKC commands disappeared as expected,
however, the space that the GKCs took up in the toolbar remained.

Here's the link to the module:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb[1]

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb