[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Missing Toolbar menu

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Sun Sep 23 01:48:42 MST 2012

"LB" wrote:
> Similar to the above problem (using Vassal 3.2.0-svn8367), in a
> different module, I had created a number of GKC command buttons. These
> buttons all appeared in the toolbar. I then created a toolbar menu and
> entered the GKC commands so that they wouldn't clutter the toolbar.
> The new toolbar appeared and the GKC commands disappeared as expected,
> however, the space that the GKCs took up in the toolbar remained.
>
> Here's the link to the module:
> http://www.mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb[1]

Do you have the same problem with beta 2? If so, I think that what you
are seeing in both cases is a JToolBar problem. JToolBar is at large and
has been sighted recently lurking in the shadows. One could hope it is
soon apprehended and brought to justice, but the forces of good are very
busy.  ;)

See http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5556

[2]

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb