[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Weird shape showing in toolbar in 3.2.0 beta2+

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Sun Sep 23 03:36:06 MST 2012

Yes, I think I have indeed 10 "hidden" buttons in the main map toolbar:

1) the main map window (called _Game Board_) itself has 9 global key
commands without text;

2) towards the end of the module (in the editor display) there is
another window (called _DEBUG_) defined and in order to avoid it being
displayed as a button in the main map's toolbar, just before it I added
a Toolbar Menu (JToolBar?) with no text, to contain DEBUG (and also
_Game Progress_, which is the name I gave to the one turn counter in the
module: alas, that fails to follow the JToolBar orders and is stubbornly
staying visible).