[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Help! Getting online game started...

Cadwalla exoskeleton at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 06:16:15 MST 2012

I am running Mac OS and I am trying to connect to someone else in my
first online game.

I have started the application and have the window with the game buttons
at the top and the server controls on the right open.

In Windows I can normally see the map also at this stage (even in Mac I
can click on buttons for the game, like die rolls, and card deck, etc).
But in Mac I don't see the map window for some reason.

Why? Will the map window appear when I have started a game with someone
(i.e. they have synchronized with me)?