[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Translation don't work

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Sep 23 21:03:12 MST 2012

Ah sorry, I was thinking about the Vassal translation, not the module
translation. Since there is no Simplified Chinese translation for
Vassal, it does not show up as an option in preference.

What language and region do your friends have set up in their Region and
Location Control panel, keyboards and languages tab? If it is set to one
of the Chinese (Simplified) options, the module should be automatically
translated for them.

What language and country options did you select when you created the
Translation?

> THanks, but there is no "中文"(Chinese Simplified) Item be included in
> Preferences|Language list. Is that means my friends can see the
> translation no way? What can I do to let them see the translation?

Brent Easton
Analyst/Programmer
University of Western Sydney
Email: b.easton at exemail.com.au