[messages] [Developers] What needs t o be resolved before 3.2.0?

mroyer mroyer1 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 01:50:55 MST 2012

"uckelman" wrote:
> Thus spake mroyer:
>
> I can't reproduce it. Can you show me the errorLog from one of these
> runs?
> --
> J.

I spend a good piece of the weekend trying to reproduce the problems
we'd been having in earlier builds and couldn't.  Perhaps it was fixed
indirectly by other changes? In general, the repaint of the large map
seems more snappy than it use to be (its fully repainting a 1920x1080
monitor in a few seconds which is much quicker than it had been).

As we continue to test, if someone gets an error I will make sure to
capture the errorLog.

-Mark R.