[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] trying to start new game

txmi01 texasmich_1999 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 17:21:29 MST 2012

So I'm new to vassel. I've used it as a reference for the game but never
played it with anyone.
I'm using the new World in Flames module.
I started by connecting to an online game, starting a game, moved the
pieces around and saved it. I then went over to my friend's house and we
had no connection to the internet so brought up the game and modified
the pieces and saved it. Today we both had internet access and were able
to see each other in the main room but were unable to both access the
saved game that I had loaded. So what am I doing wrong for both of us to
see the game?

Sam