[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Unable to take command, after connect to server

hbwieder hbw at bennorth.dk
Tue Sep 25 07:22:10 MST 2012

Hi All

I am playing GB II (OCS game) and that has been working. I then tested
how to play  by server, again no problems in that session. But now when
I open the game I am unable to take commend, when I try I get:

has requested to join the Axis side

Same goes for Soviet side.
When opening my save file on another computer, I do not have this issue
(also has not connected to server with that VASSAL).

How do I change back so I can continue my Game?.

Tech stuff
VASSAL version 3.1.2
Module OCS - Case Blue 4.1 (works on another PC)

Kind regards
Henrik