[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] VASSAL only works with some window managers

crispycritter tcrispin at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 13:45:36 MST 2012

No kidding.

I'm starting to root around in the code to become familiar with both it
and with JAVA, and as time permits maybe can figure out what's going on.
 I actually spent some time seeing if I could migrate the features in my
personal window manager that I like to kde, but decided that was too
much work (assuming it was possible), besides which I'm not all that
fond the desktop metaphor.  If I wanted to use Windows, I could.

Have some other VASSAL questions brewing but will check the FAQ and open
a different thread if it comes to it.