[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] movement of game pieces not showing up on opponent's scr

rfdoane rfdoane at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 19:27:06 MST 2012

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> Is the movement manual (drag and drop) or by key Command?

Movement is manual. I'm attaching a vlog showing the problem. You will
see a British ship move forward and turn. After the turn, it moves ahead
three hexes and this is reported in the message window, but the ship
game piece remains in place. At the end of the move, the ship turns and
the game piece then updates to its correct location. We were both using
v3.2 beta 3 of VASSAL.