[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] LAYERS and TEXT LABELS in trait order bug?

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Thu Sep 27 04:19:57 MST 2012

I have done all sort of tests trying to have a LAYER and/or a TEXT LABEL
update on a command key (an action button, more precisely) before
anything else - a bunch of triggers firing global key commands - is
fully resolved. But no luck.

It appears like LAYER and TEXT LABEL traits are resolved or updated dead
last, whatever their position in the trait order.

Is that a feature or a bug? Sounds more like the latter to me.. I have
tried with 3.1.18 and all sorts of 3.2.0 builds.