[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Trigger properties don't match with current and old maps

LB triasge at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 29 21:42:25 MST 2012

G'day,

In my module, I have set all the map windows to fire an "alt W" combo
each time a piece ends it's movement on a map.

In a trigger on a card, I have set it to fire a report every time "alt
W" is detected, i.e. when this card gets dragged around from one map to
another. The property match I have specified is $CurrentMap$ !=
$OldMap$. However, when I move the piece around within the same window,
the trigger still fires. So even though CurrentMap and OldMap are the
same, the trigger fires. I have placed a text label on the card to check
what the properties $CurrentMap$ and $OldMap$ are and it reports that
they are the same.

I am using Vassal 3.2 beta 3 and have entered this as bug 4836.

Cheers

LB