[messages] [Developers] Using GetProperty with Named Map for SetGlobalProperty

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 02:02:28 MST 2012

Where/When can GetProperty(Empire+Display) be utilized. Can I drop this
into [DP] __EmpireMap__ new Value: set value directly?

e.g., Empire = Centauri; Display = _Display ==> EmpireMap =
Centauri_Display  using GetProperty(Empire+Display) in DP?

When I default the [DP] __EmpireMap__ to Centauri_Display and skip its
key command, then the [SGP] using _Name of the map containing property:_
$EmpireMap$ resolves as expected.

Got any information regarding GetProperty function?

thanks,

Flaney