[messages] [General Discussion] VASSAL 3.2.8 Released

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Thu Aug 1 00:42:46 MST 2013

Thus spake Benkyo:
> Awesome. sounds like this:
>
> * Reverted bad fix for 2714: NPE in StackMetrics.merge()
>
> is the cause of the trouble we've been having since 3.2.6. Has this
> reversion reintroduced any buggy behaviour that module developers should
> be aware of and work around?

Yes, but I can't describe it for you. If I could do that, then I'd have
a characterization of the cause of Bug 2714 and would likely have
already fixed it.i If you get an error with a stack trace like the ones
in the tracker for Bug 2714, please try to determine how you brought it
about and tell us.