[messages] [Module Support] Target Arnhem: 6 bridges red hex numbers overlaid on map

BBond shopperbond at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:01:57 MST 2013

"Tim M" wrote:
> There was a bug fix with the grid numbering that caused the numbers to
> "turn on" in the module. As such one must update the module to fix the
> effect of the bugfix

Thanks Tim. Well, I know just enough computer stuff to be dangerous, but
I used the module editor on my local copy, and drilled down to what
looked like the map properties, and sure enough - I found the check box
to "draw grid numbers" (or similar). Unchecked it, and saved module, and
when I opened, the hex grid was gone.

Thanks!