[messages] [General Discussion] How are we connected to each other?

cjmeate mikeebmusic at aim.com
Fri Aug 2 15:29:17 MST 2013

Hi. Brand new to this incredible program, and have a quick question...

How are individual modules connected over a server? If I am playing an
old module of game X, will I see/be able to interact with people playing
the newest module version of game X? I have a game module I would like
to share so that people can enjoy it, but whenever I go on the server
there are other people playing a 10 year old version.

Thanks