[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Civil War

warhawk1955 warhawk1955 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 15:58:00 MST 2013

MMP has several Civil War games. They have taken over the old gamers
Civil war brigade series with Thunder At The Crossroads covering the
battle of Gettysburg.   They also have the Regimental sub series games
with This Hallowed Ground covering the battle. You can find the core
rules and game specific rules on the MMP site under the support tab.
VASSAL has modules for both of these game. The site also has the GCACW
civil war games with The Roads to Gettysburg title. Again all of the
core rules can be found on the MMP support site, and VASSAL has the
module. I have never play any of the GCACW but I have played both of the
Games titles FTF and online. I would be willing to play any of these
games with you live or PBEM.