[messages] [General Discussion] How are we connected to each other?

cjmeate mikeebmusic at aim.com
Sat Aug 3 17:40:11 MST 2013

I have not released the Module anywhere. It is a version of Munchkin.
When I play on the already existing module, it seems like there are
always people playing. On top of that, when I log into my Module (used
same base set up and changed EVERYTHING) I still see many others online.
So, my question is, what does it require to connect with other people?
Do you need the exact same Module name or version?