[messages] [Module Design] Game Music!!

cjmeate mikeebmusic at aim.com
Sat Aug 3 18:46:13 MST 2013

I would like to add background music to my Module I am working on. Music
adds a completely new dimension to visual and gaming, so I would be
THRILLED if there was a way to go about this.

Is there any way I can import a clean cut, looped piece of game music I
created? I would like players to be able to toggle this on and off..

I feel like this can be done without too much trouble !

(If anyone needs free game music, I work a few jobs in the music field
(nothing big, but I enjoy it. One being a game music writer) and would
be HAPPY to compose something for a friend !)

SO, is there any advice on how to go about this?