[messages] [Module Design] Game Music!!

FORCEFIELDS fforceffields at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 11:36:08 MST 2013

glad you had some success and thanks for the tip - I haven't had any
luck stopping or muting the sounds. I've tried deleting the piece as
well as triggering another piece to play silence but neither worked, if
you find something please let me know.

Another feature i'd like to have is varied or "randomized" sound effects
on moved pieces to stop them feeling so flat - reading this thread
(http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5020) it seems
totally possible but i'm still too new to fully understand how to
implement this. The basics of triggering sounds is explained fairly well
at page 56 here
http://www.vassalfactory.org/vassalfactory/files/designerguide.pdf