[messages] [General Discussion] How are we connected to each other?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Sun Aug 4 22:22:35 MST 2013

>  On top of that, when I log into my Module (used same base set up and
> changed EVERYTHING) I still see many others online.

If you have created a new version of an existing module, then you will
need to give it a different __Game Name__ in the __Module__ component
(the very first component at the top of the Edit screen that all other
components belong to. For Example, call it 'Munchkin v2' or 'Munchkin
New'.

When you connect to a vassal server, this name is used to group people
together into rooms. This is why you see people in the same room as you
when you connect using your new module.

Brent.