[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Quebec 1759 anyone?

lmnop ric at brinydeep.net
Tue Aug 6 22:04:42 MST 2013

Howdy. I did get in a full game of Quebec 1759 via Vassal/PBEM.
Actually, I found that that game doesn't really lend itself to PBEM play
all that well, because of all the back-and-forth on the dice rolling,
etc. It's a little hard to keep the momentum going.

The game I have been playing a lot of on Vassal/PBEM, though, is Pax
Porfiriana:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1287 ... porfiriana[1]

I you want to get into a game of that, let me know. I have one other
first-time player who wants to start a game in about a week. Just PM me
here or on BGG.

btw, there is a BGG page (geeklist) each month for Vassal pickup games.
I have found this very useful. The August one is here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/16034 ... -august-20[2]

Best,
Ric

[1] http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128780/pax-porfiriana